At Furniture Divano we take pride in exceptional customer service and craftsmanship of our furniture. We commit to putting our customers on the first place. We carefully inspect each item prior to shipment and also require your inspection and signature upon delivery, to make sure that everything is just perfect. In the unlikely event of a furniture return request, our customer care team is always available to guide you along the process.
- For returns, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the name the order was placed under, your invoice number and the pieces you plan to return.
- Wrap the pieces in the original packaging, as close as possible to how they were delivered. All returns must be in the original packaging and new condition.
- Call us at 1-858-549-7999 to let us know when your package is ready to be picked up. Unlike other companies who make you arrange your own return shipping, we will be happy to do this for you, so you have to avoid high-priced standard shipping rates. We hope that our prompt assistance with your return will allow you to recommend Furniture Divano to friends and family.
- In the event that a purchase was made with a Free Shipping or Discounted Shipping offer, our actual shipping costs will still be deducted from the refund. In other words, discounted shipping rates are a one-way offer. In the event the order is returned for any reason, or is cancelled, but has already shipped, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges. In the event that an order is cancelled but the order has not shipped, no shipping charges will be owed by the customer (except for custom furniture)
- Due to the time and effort it takes to make custom furniture, all custom orders cancelled more than three (3) days after the purchase date will incur a 50% restocking fee. Custom furniture include any order where the upholstery (leather or fabric), design or finish of any product is specifically ordered and manufactured according to customer selection and specifications.
Damage Prevention and Service Request Process:
All furniture is inspected thoroughly prior to shipment and heavy-duty packaging is used to prevent shipping damages. We also use the best transporters in the country to make sure that your furniture arrives safely. However, accidents can happen, and because of that we insure every single shipment on your behalf at no additional charge to you. One of the advantages this offers is that it requires you to sign for your furniture, allowing you to inspect the packaging for any shipping damage. We provide an E-Mail to you with all the necessary shipping and tracking information once your furniture leaves the distribution center, usually 2-5 days before its ETA. The shippers will call you 24hrs in advance to confirm your final delivery window. We do this not because we are expecting damage, but because damage can happen. In the event that a piece does get damaged it is very easy to resolve the situation. When the furniture arrives, be sure to inspect it before you sign for it. This is especially true if you notice any damage to the outer packaging. If there is damage, please follow these four (4) simple steps:
- Don't panic. Your furniture is insured.
- Keep all of the undamaged pieces.
- With the driver still there, please call us at 1-858-549-7999, and we will help you determine if the damaged piece should be kept at your home or sent back with the delivery team. Please do not make this decision before speaking with us.
- Sign the delivery receipt, making sure that you note the specific damage. State only the facts of the damage and the piece(s) affected.
It is very important that you follow these steps so that we can give you the highest level of customer service. In the rare event that there is hidden damage (damage that isn't seen until after the driver leaves), please contact us within 24hrs of delivery to report it. This gives us appropriate time to file a claim with the shipping company. Most delivery companies have a 48hr window to report hidden damage, so it is important that we follow their guidelines, in order to help you.
We will accept claims for furniture with proof of hidden damage. (I.E. pictures, video, etc.) within 48hrs of the delivery date. Any and all manufacturing defects, including but not limited to dye lot issues, must be reported within 14 days of the receipt on the furniture.
Since all of our furniture ships insured, Furniture Divano reserves the right to attempt to repair or replace manufacturing defects and freight damage at our or the manufacturer's discretion. If you do not desire a replacement or repair, you may return it using our return policy process. Furniture Divano is not responsible for repair or exchange of furniture and furnishings due to consumer use or abuse. Examples of consumer abuse are cuts, punctures or slices, ink marks, cigarette burns, scratches or scuffs (either to the seating area/pillows or the exterior sides and back), tears from improper moving of furniture, spills of any liquid, glue, vomit, urine, blood or anything else not deemed a manufacturing defect.
All shipping dates are approximated from the manufacturer to Furniture Divano's Warehouse. Once received, our standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days to ship to our customers. We do not guarantee delivery dates as manufacturing and shipping delays can occur. Fortunately, over 95% of our orders meet our scheduled shipping dates. To cancel an order due to a delay in shipping, please follow our return policy. A restocking fee and any applicable shipping charges will apply.
Custom Furniture returns and Special Order cancellation:
Where offered, we are happy to customize pieces or collections with special colors, designs, accessories, etc. Special Order merchandise is custom-made upon order and it is non-returnable and non-refundable. A custom piece or set includes any piece we sell that is not in-stock (product picture not tagged as "floor display"), has to be produced, has color or design options, or it is designated to take more than 14 days to ship. For example, if the stated shipping time for a piece is 2-4 weeks, it is considered a custom piece of furniture. Special Orders require a minimum of 50% deposit, non-refundable after one (1) week from the time of purchase. Special Orders have a 50% cancellation fee, if the order is cancelled more than three (3) days after the order was placed. Under certain conditions, Special Orders can be returned within 30 days of receipt via our return policy. However, there is a 50% restocking fee and the product needs to be in original packaging and brand new condition.
Any furniture that is authorized by Furniture Divano to be returned must be returned to Furniture Divano's warehouse withing thirty (30) calendar days of authorization for the buyer to receive credit on their account. Returns must be packaged properly for return shipment and need to be in brand-new condition. Refunds/credits are issued once the product is received and inspected back to our warehouse. Any returns not received within thirty (30) days will be charged back to the customer until the merchandise is received. Once merchandise is received, a credit will be issued. Furniture Divano reserves the right to modify its exchange and return policy at any time.